WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 500g new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 250g Love Beets cooked beets, cut into half
- 250g Chantenay carrots, or 250g large carrots peeled & cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 onion, cut into large dice
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into fine slices
- 2-3 sprigs for thyme
- 175ml white wine
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken legs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
- In a large roasting tin, mix the potatoes, beets, carrots, onion and garlic.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and pour over the wine, and tuck the thyme in between the vegetables. Season well with salt & pepper.
- Season the chicken legs all over with salt and pepper and lay them on top of the vegetables. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the tin and return to the oven. Bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is golden and crisp and the vegetable are cooked through.