WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 15ml butter
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red pepper thinly sliced
- 60g cooked chicken
- 2 large pitta breads
- 15ml tomato paste
- 80g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 15ml Love Beets Cooked Beetroot, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
WHAT TO DO
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms and peppers on a medium high heat until browned.
- Turn the heat down and add the chicken to the pan, stir until warmed and coated in the butter.
- Spread 15ml of tomato paste over each pitta then warm the pittas under the grill, top with the mushrooms and peppers, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Add the cooked chicken and grated beetroot, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- This tasty pizza is full of flavour and colour and quick and easy to make. Kids can get involved too – just put the toppings in bowls and get them to help make up them up at the table.