WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 Medium butternut squash, cut into cubes
- 20ml Olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to season
- 250g Love Beets cooked beetroot
- 100g Sliced biltong
- 50g Baby spinach
- 250ml Balsamic vinegar
- 100g Danish Feta
- 50g Mixed Seeds
WHAT TO DO
- Toss the butternut squash with olive oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in a pre-heated oven until the squash is tender and lightly browned, this should take 25 to 30 minutes.
- In the meantime add the balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan on a high heat until it starts to boil, remove from heat and gently stir until it resembles a sweet, sticky sauce.
- Cut the beetroot into wedges.
- Arrange rocket leaves on a platter, add the roasted butternut squash, beetroot wedges and crumbled feta cheese.
- Pour the balsamic glaze over the salad and garnish with mixed seeds.