WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 250g Love Beets cooked beets, quartered
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped mint + ¼ cup small whole leaves as garnish
WHAT TO DO
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the watermelon, beets, arugula, and feta and set aside.
- Make the dressing: Add the olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, honey, chopped mint, and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the dressing, add the mint leaves, and toss everything together until well coated. Taste to adjust for seasonings with salt or more lime zest and serve immediately.